Online Verification Service
D1 Form Check – Online Verification Service by a solicitor at a fixed fee of £70.
We provide a fixed fees for ID1 & ID2 (verification of identity of an individual and a corporate body).
Please note that our instructions only relate to completion of the ID1 & ID2 forms and verification of identity. We do not provide advice in relation to the transaction itself and will not witness the signing of any documents.
- Current valid full passport
- Current UK, EU, Channel Islands or Isle of Man photocard driving licence (not provisional)
- Current Biometric Residence Permit issued by the UK Home Office to a non-UK national resident in the UK
- Cheque guarantee card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Diners Club) or debit card (Maestro or Delta) issued in the United Kingdom supported by an original postal statement less than 3 months old
- Postal utility bill less than 3 months old
- Council tax statement for the current year
- Council rent book showing the rent paid for the last 3 months
- Postal mortgage statement for the year just ended
- Current firearm or shotgun certificate
Frantz has all the patient in the world. He works in a professional way to help solve all your problems. I will say, he is simply the best.Miss E. T
I highly recommend Frantz Gregory & Co, they are very professional. Frantz Iwu gives a honest advice …Mr M. T.
I full recommend Frantz Gregory & Co Lawyers, they have excellent follow up and very supportive.Mr M. S.