Our work covers the full spectrum of contentious and non-contentious employment law, including Workplace Investigations. Wee work seamlessly with our business immigration teams. Our lawyers are particularly skilled in understanding and identifying the issues from the opposing side's point of view, knowing where they stand and how they are thinking. This is a priceless asset for all of our instructing clients.
- Breach of Contract
- Settlement Agreement
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Workplace Investigations
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- Employment Contracts
We offer legal advice and representation to members of the public and organisations across a range of employment disputes, and these include:
- Taking initial instructions, reviewing the papers and advising you on merits and likely compensation (ongoing review of merits and prospects throughout the matter)
- Entering into pre-claim conciliation where this is mandatory to explore whether a settlement can be reached
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing claim or response Reviewing and advising on claim or response from other party
- Exploring settlement and negotiating settlement throughout the process
- Drafting & considering a schedule/counter-schedule of loss
- Preparation list of issues and attending Preliminary Hearing/
- Considering, listing and exchanging documents with the other party and agreeing a bundle of documents
- Taking witness statements, drafting statements and agreeing their content with witnesses
- Preparing bundle index & documents
- For detailed advice on your individual circumstances, please contact us immediately.
Frantz has all the patient in the world. He works in a professional way to help solve all your problems. I will say, he is simply the best.Miss E. T
I highly recommend Frantz Gregory & Co, they are very professional. Frantz Iwu gives a honest advice …Mr M. T.
I full recommend Frantz Gregory & Co Lawyers, they have excellent follow up and very supportive.Mr M. S.