We offer legal advice and representation to members of the public and organisations across a range of employment disputes and these include.
- Taking initial instructions, reviewing the papers and advising you on merits and likely compensation (ongoing review of merits and prospects throughout the matter)
- Entering into pre-claim conciliation where this is mandatory to explore whether a settlement can be reached
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing claim or response Reviewing and advising on claim or response from other party
- Exploring settlement and negotiating settlement throughout the process
- Drafting & considering a schedule/counter-schedule of loss
- Preparation list of issues and attending Preliminary Hearing/s
- Considering, listing and exchanging documents with the other party and agreeing a bundle of documents
- Taking witness statements, drafting statements and agreeing their content with witnesses
- Preparing bundle index & documents
For certain matters, especially non-contentious ones, we can work with you to arrange a fixed fee. We will endeavour to do this wherever possible, to give you certainty as to the fees involved.
We have always prided ourselves on being completely transparent, honest and open when discussing our fees. Therefore, we are one of the very few firms who publish our hourly rates. We see little point in keeping these fees from potential clients or competitors. We have also provided below some broad estimates of our legal fees.
|Type of Application||Fees charged|
|Consultation||£177 per hour|
|Simple to High complexity cases||£3,500.00 – £35,000.00|